Happy New Year from the TranSwap team!
We are looking forward to the new year - a chance to start afresh and take on new challenges. Yet, we also strongly believe that through the trials and mistakes we make, we become a better version of ourselves. From the earlier days of 2020 up until today, we have embraced each day with endless positivity and determination in spite of the uncertainties of the pandemic.
Looking back at 2020, TranSwap is proud to announce that we have achieved a new milestone. Here are some of our proudest moments of 2020:
- Our GTV (Gross Transaction Value) in 2020 has increased by 100% as compared to the previous year.
- With 2 new offices located in the United Kingdom and Vietnam, TranSwap now has offices located across a total of 6 countries.
- TranSwap has won several prestigious awards. To name a few, the EtNet Fintech Award 2020, Hong Kong Impetus Fintech Award, iFTA award (Platinum Award at the Hong Kong iFTA FinTech Achievement Awards 2019), and Brands for Good 2020 Award.
- We rolled out a new product, the multi-currency Global Account.
- We rebranded with an all-new look and user-friendly features on our platform.
- TranSwap established our Global Innovation Lab at the Bayes Centre; The University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for Data Science & AI, with the support of the Scottish Development International. This will give us access to the leading-edge research, skills and expertise in AI and Data Analytics needed to deliver even more global financial solutions to help SMEs all over the world.
- AMTD ASEAN Solidarity Fund Group announced its investment in TranSwap. We are one of the five innovative FinTech companies that have been selected for the investment and the investment will be used to accelerate product innovation and drive regional expansion.
- Conducted two successful social responsibility events in partnership with Migrant Workers Centre and the Social Health Growth.
To follow through with our continuous success, we will be looking to help our customers save even more, with convenient digital solutions for global finance. We will also continue to do good in the Fintech space by engaging with the community and empowering more people through various events and sponsorships.
Again, we are incredibly thankful for the continuous support and trust of our customers and partners. We have more things up our sleeves to kickstart 2021 so keep an eye out for more updates!
Looking to expand your global reach this new year? Get in touch with us now!
Have a joyful start in 2021!